Episode 64: Listener Q & A: Building a Business Brand, Retiring Wealthy, Growing a Team, & the Future of OT Entrepreneurship
What is the future of OT entrepreneurship? How do you retire wealthy as an OT entrepreneur? What do you need to know about building a team? Listen in as I break down questions from my listeners about all things OT entrepreneurship. You’ll hear insight into my own investing strategy and plans. I also share my experience with my first hire, how to create systems to replace yourself within your business and the two things you need to build a successful OT practice.
But FIRST you MUST go register for the OT Entrepreneur Summit LIVE happening November 12-14, 2021 in Boca Raton, Florida! Tickets are only $97 for the full 3-day event only until October 1. REGISTER NOW!
- Why you need focus and time to build a successful business
- How the “traditional” way of thinking around retirement isn’t great
- Why you need to create systems so your business can run without you
- How I knew there was a niche for my non-traditional therapy service
- My first hire within my business
- How to know when it’s time to hire another OT
- What I think is the future of OT entrepreneurship
- How the pandemic affected the future of OT businesses
Resources from this episode:
OT Entrepreneurs Facebook Group