Episode 61: Enneagram 9 - The Peacemaker: Liz Downing
If you find that you’re driven to create internal and external peace for yourself and others, you may be an Enneagram 9, also referred to as The Peacemaker. In this episode, I had a conversation with Liz Downing of Limitless Kids OT to talk about her experience as a Peacemaker and entrepreneur.
Liz shares how being driven by empathy is one of the driving forces behind her practice. We talk about the challenges that can arise for Peacemakers when they are forced to navigate and address conflicts and issues in the workplace. She also uncovers her dreams for where she plans to take her business and why she’s so drawn to creating a nature-based practice.
- How Liz identifies as a Peacemaker and Enneagram 9
- How your empathetic nature can influence how you run your practice
- Challenges you may face as a Peacemaker in addressing conflict and issues
- The experience she’s had as a Peacemaker working in occupational therapy
- Liz’s dreams for her company and bringing nature into her business
- How understanding people’s Enneagram types can help you interact with others